We know that many fruits contain antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber, which strengthens our immune system. In recent researches it was seen that many fruits such as blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, raspberries, cherries, strawberries have a high degree of flavonoids which maintain many systems in the body not only the immunity but also sexual life and protect against alzheimer, heart disease, cancer and weakening of the memory.
Blue berry is considered a “super sex” food because shows the effects as the ones of Viagra in the body. Blueberry is filled with components that help blood vessels relax and increase blood flow in the body. In addition, due to the high fiber content it contains, excess cholesterol is thrown out of the system, thus preventing a possible blockage in the arteries. Low cholesterol and increased blood flow increase blood in the penis during sexual intercourse. This means harder and longer erections.
Scientific research: In a new study at the Human Nutrition Research Center with the participation of 25,000 men, the risk of erectile disfunction was less than 20% in those who consumed more citrus and blueberries than those who consumed less.
Cranberries increase sexual power and show aphrodisiac effect in couples. Cornelian is a powerful natural antioxidant. It has the ability to prevent some damage caused by free radicals and to increase body resistance against infectious agents. Studies have shown that high fiber intake prevents coronary heart disease, stroke, hypertension, diabetes, obesity and some gastrointestinal diseases. It has also been observed that increasing fiber intake reduces blood pressure and cholesterol levels, improves insulin sensitivity, and increases weight loss in obese individuals. The high proanthocyanidins in the cranberry prevent some bacteria from sticking and multiplying on the urinary tract walls. It helps in fighting infections.
Cranberry consumption is particularly recommended for individuals with recurrent infections. Cranberry powder inhibited Proteus Mirabilis bactera, which is frequently encountered in complicated urinary system infections. Cranberry juice also protects against stomach ulcers by preventing Helicobacter pylori bacteria from sticking to the stomach wall. Cranberry lowers bad cholesterol and HDL promotes good heart health by increasing good cholesterol. According to one study, consumption of 1 cup of sugarless cranberry juice a day increased the HDL cholesterol by 10 percent.
Strawberry and raspberry show aphrodisiac effects in women!
Foods that increase female hormones can provide a more active sex life. Both the appearance and the content of the strwaberry increase sexual desire. Raspberries and strawberries, which contain anthocyanin in abundance, speed up blood flow. With this feature, it increases sexual power and creates an aphrodisiac effect. It also lowers blood pressure, cleanses the blood, helps to release toxic substances that accumulate in the body and they are diuretics. The bowels are working out. Other foods that increase sexual desire for women include; yoghurt, cinnamon, strawberry, red pepper, curry, spicy foods.
Dr. Ayça Kaya explained the ways in which these small fruits with big effects repair the body
• Small fruits such as blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, raspberries, cherries, strawberries contain vitamins A, C and E which protect the body. They show anti oxidant effects.
• An anti oxidant called Resveratrol reduces inflammation in the body. In recent research, small grains of granules increase the structure of nerve cells with the cause of this resveratrol. It strengthens your learning ability and memory. Its helps clean up toxic proteins that accumulate in the brain, stabilizing brain plaques in Alzheimer’s disease. It prevents your disease from progressing. In a study conducted at the American Chemical Society, it has been proven that words and concepts develop in Alzheimer’s patients who consumed 1 portion of frozen or dried blueberries every day for 16 weeks.
• Flavonoids in granular small fruity protect the body from cancer and heart disease. They also reduce the inflammation.
• Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, schnitzel, and cranberries are thought to have helped to lose weight. Because they regulate the sugar balance in the body, they prevent people from being hungry and they keep them satiated.
• In a study conducted at Oklahoma State University, a regular 1 serving of strawberry meal reduces cholesterol and protects against heart disease.
• One serving of cranberry food every day, especially in Type 2 Diabetes, suddenly falls and swiftly escapes the blood sugar. It provides a more balanced blood sugar regulation.